Shred-X Closing the Loop Campaign
Terms and conditions apply as follows:
- Customer to quote promotional code ‘CLOSINGTHELOOP’ or mention the campaign when placing an order via phone, email or online enquiry form.
- Offer is valid for temporary secure containers and archive box collections (non-contaminated, contaminated and highly contaminated) booked between 13th November 2017 and 31st January 2018. Collections for all services (including collection of temporary containers) must be completed by 12pm, 31st January 2018.
- Offer does not apply to existing temporary containers or services already at the customer’s site or permanent services.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- Standard rental fees, service fees, delivery/collection fees and loading / labour fees are applicable.
- Entry to the competition will be provided only to qualified bookings during the promotional period and must be received before 3pm, Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- The competition is a game of skill and will be governed by the additional terms and conditions outlined:
GAME OF SKILL PRIZE – Terms and Conditions
WIN A HEAP OF TOILET PAPER OR COPY PAPER!
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights.
- Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Shred-X Secure Destruction) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- To enter, entrants must have booked an archive box or temporary container service with Shred-X Secure Destruction between 13th November 2017 and 31st January 2018 and completed the entry form online before 3pm, Wednesday 31st January 2018. The entry form will be distributed after Shred-X service has been confirmed. Only one entry is permitted per booking. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Entrants with a permanent service are not eligible to enter, unless additional sites or collections are added to the existing account.
- Entrants must answer in 25 words or less, ‘Why do you think it’s important to recycle?’.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Shred-X Pty Ltd).
- Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
- Prize winners will be required to agree to all delivery conditions when order is placed and includes delivery to one location, otherwise additional fees and charges apply.
- The prizes consists of:
- Two prizes of Earthcare toilet paper will be awarded individually and includes 1920 rolls of recycled toilet paper, each valued over $1600.00.
- Five Prizes of recycled copy paper will be awarded individually and includes 80 reams/20 boxes of copy paper, each prize valued at approximately $1000 each.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- Promotion commences 13th November 2017. Entries close 3pm Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter is Shred-X Pty Ltd, Head Office: 73 Lahrs Road, Ormeau, QLD 4207. ABN 44 123 767 153
- The information you are asked to provide to the Shred-X Pty Ltd is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Shred-X Pty Ltd will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- All entries become the property of the promoter (Shred-X Pty Ltd). Shred-X Pty Ltd may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces will be published in an anonymized format
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Shred-X Pty Ltd then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Entries will be judged at the Shred-X Secure Destruction on 16th February 2018 and the winner’s name will be published online within the Shred-X website within 30 days of the draw.
- The winner will be notified in writing by email within three (3) working days following the draw.
If Shred-X Pty Ltd is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Shred-X Pty Ltd has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Shred-X Pty Ltd will award the prize to another valid entrant