• Fast paced, rapidly growing branch
• Stable Long Term Position
• High Level Independence
Shred-X Pty Ltd is a leading Australian Document Destruction and Paper Recycling provider currently servicing all sectors of Victorian business.
Due to the recent awarding of a major contract within the Victorian market, this has led to the expansion of our fleet to cover our client base throughout Melbourne Metropolitan area.
We are seeking experienced Drivers looking to take the next challenge in their careers.
Reporting directly to the Victorian Logistics Coordinators, this role will be responsible for the total service delivery requirements to our client base.
We are looking for specific individuals who are self-motivated, have a high level of problem-solving skills and the ability to get the job done within the required time frames.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Have a current heavy vehicle driver's license
• Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Be able to work autonomously and independently
• Have previous commercial driving experience
• Ability to ensure that services in the allocated service areas are with quality objectives
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good Time Management skills
• Attention to detail
• Customer Service orientated
The successful candidate will be required to complete a medical examination and federal police clearance check.
Note: this role requires some heavy lifting with the loading and unloading of trucks.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and superannuation package plus the opportunity for great career progression within our high achieving national team.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, apply in writing to Robert Aminde, Robert.Aminde@shred-x.com.au